Battling subzero temperatures and forty-foot seas, a team of scientists embark on a perilous winter expedition into the darkest regions of the Arctic.
Their mission: to understand how trace amounts of light may be radically altering the mysterious world of the polar night. What they discover has implications for the global climate and the future of the Arctic.
View the trailer below (1 min 39 s).
- A production by Interdependent Pictures and UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- In association with Vox, GoPro, and Sony Pro USA
- In partnership with The Changing Arctic Ocean Programme
- Directed by Michael O. Snyder
- Produced by Eli Kintisch and Michael O. Snyder
- Musical composition by Christos Anestopoulos and BIIAS
- Cinematography by Michael O. Snyder, Barbara Oliveira and Eli Kintisch
- Edited by Michael O. Snyder
- Trailer by Chris Pickens